Any training course funded by LVSC is offered at no cost to voluntary and community groups.
However,in the event of a no-show without 24 hours' notice of cancellation, LVSC reserves the right to charge a fee of £50 per person. This is to ensure our administrative, catering and booking costs are covered.
Charged for Training
In order to maintain low prices for our other course, we have to insist on payment in advance of the course.
You can make payment by cheque or by BACS.
If payment has not been received by the course start date, we may not be able to let you join the course. When you book your course you will be sent an invoice the same day and to avoid any disappointment please pay promptly.
Transferring your place
You can transfer your place on the course to a substitute delegate free of charge.
In the event that you need to cancel or change the dates, the following charges will apply:
- 14+ days before the course - free of charge
- 13-7 days before the course - 50% of the course fees
- Cancellation 0-6 days before the course - 100% charge
We accept the following payment methods:
- Cheques: Please make cheques payable to London Voluntary Service Council
- BACS: Our bank details are shown on your invoice.