We keep the sector informed on important developments, provide opportunities for engagement with policy makers and the private sector, and deliver support to help VCSE staff develop new skills.
LVSC's policy and campaigning work on employment and skills is carried out through the London Employment and Skills Policy Network.
As part of our work, we deliver:
- Monthly e-bulletins rounding up relevant news, events and opportunities
- VCS Assist [http://vcsassist.org.uk], a dedicated employment and skills portal, including a Partnership Directory
- Regular training and workshops for VCSE organisations on a wide range of skills
- Engagement with policy makers and private sector organisations and representing the VCSE on strategic forums
- Networking and information events around specific funding opportunities, including the European Social Fund
- Research and policy on the employment and skills challenges facing Londoners and the VCSE organisations who support them
You can get involved by signing up to our newsletter and notifications on the VCS Assist website and adding your organisation's details to the Partnership Directory.
For more information please contact Jonathan Slater (Employment and Skills manger) on firstname.lastname@example.org