You can sign up to any LVSC e-bulletin and our Network Bulletins by completing the online form. Subscription is free
Our monthly LVSC News bulletin provides news for London's VCS including:
- Policy Round up from Lisa Greensill, Head of Policy and Sector Support
- Offers and news from LVSC's PEACe HR and employment law service
- Updates from the Employment and Skills Network
- The latest London for All capacity building events and training
- Safer Future Communities - updating you on crime and community safety
- Health & Social care updates
- London wide vacancies on behalf of small groups
- Local sector news
Got a story?
LVSC hosts a number of pan London Networks to bring voluntary and community groups together to discuss issues relating to local/national policy and it's likely impact on the areas of edcuation, employment and skills, health, crime and inequality.
There is a simple sign up process to subscribe to the network news you want.
Monthly bulletin providing updates on current employment and skills issues for London's VCS and those interested in finding more about ESF funded skills and training.
Monthly updates on health and social care issues and events in the London region and the wider national context. Contributions and policy analysis from Deptartment of Health, Public Health England, LVSC, Regional Voices, Care Quality Commission, NHS England.
Monthly updates on crime and community safety issues for London's VCS working with victims of crime; ex offenders and the workings of the criminal justice system
LVSC will use the contact information you provide to keep you informed about
- Networks meetings
- Policy reports to come out of meetings and consultations
- LVSC services
- Relevant events and training
The information may also be used anonymously for monitoring purposes.